Thursday, August 13, 2009

Worth Your $50?

Stumbling upon this page means you're probably either thinking about a Zygor Alliance Leveling Guide or want to know if you should even be considering it as an option. No worries, below I've put together and easy to read review of various Zygor Guide features. Enjoy! blogger itn

The Vitals: This guide is fairly new in comparison to other WoW leveling products. It is offered as both a Zygor Horde Guide and a Zygor Alliance Guide. The most prominent features is that the guide is completely in-game meaning no more alt-tabbing to read webpages or PDF text documents.

So What Does That Mean? The guide is completely automated once you choose a place to jump in for your level. You can start the guide at level one or merge into it from a higher level meaning it's meant to be used on as many characters as you please (and if you're paying for it, who would expect any different?!?!). Once you start, you simply read the instructions presented in short, concise summary form and follow the markers that appear in 3 different ways:

1) As an arrow under your character pointing you from quest to quest.
2) As markers and arrows on your mini-map.
3) As markers on your world map.

The guide tells you where to go, which quests to get, which to avoid and how to complete them all in the most efficient routes possible. My only complaint was that at one or two times I lost my place and was confused because I had been gliding along and missed a step. Luckily, the small in-game text instructions expand into a window that gives you more detailed paragraph guidance and I found myself soaring along again in no time.So is it worth the money? Well here's an equation you can use: a Zygor Alliance Guide will cost about $50, the lowest going professional wow guide price right now. Is 5 or more days (that's about 120 hours) that you don't have to waste leveling on every character worth $50? For me the answer was yes as I was able to reach end-game quicker (and we all know that's the fun part of the game) and leave leveling up to the guide rather than bogging through it on my own.

In my opinion, the guide was a fantastic investment for me and truly helped me get more enjoyment out of the game as I moved effortlessly from quest to quest. 120 hours of saved time for your family, friends, or even just end-game activities sounds pretty good, huh? Everything you need including testimonials, full lists of features and benefits and even FIVE free bonuses with your purchase can be found at http://ZygorsLevelingGuides.info

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons